Sector Seven Spectrum LED light mirrors will revolutionize the way you see the world, day and night! The ultimate upgrade to help you light up a 210-degree field of vision in front and convex mirrors for maximum rear view. CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminum for superior strength and toughness, with removable bezel that can be color coated. Adjustable break away action lets you determine arm strength, while the ball joint adjustable mirror enables adjustment without chance of vibration. With 180-degree rotation to assist in rear illumination, Spectrums are a versatile, superior light mirror combination. Navigating tight terrain has never been so easy!
- 8,000 Raw lumens of light
- Angular design provides 210-degree field of vision
- Convex mirror for maximum rear view
- 2-wire open lead for easy wiring
- Adjustable break away action
- CNC Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Removable bezel for color coating
- Sold in pairs
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the U.S.A.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Our patented clamp is designed to fit your car even if you have a flat windshield.
If your windshield curves around your cage we offer our bung mount kit which will be your best mounting option!
Yes! This will work with a custom cage thanks to our Patented adjustable clamps. If you’re planning on building a custom cage in the future we also have the option for you to use our special thread-in mirror with a bung welded inside of your custom cage.
Yes! This is a pair of our Spectrum Lighted Mirrors.